GENERAL QUESTIONS REGARDING FUNCTIONS AND USE OF THE LEDVANCE SMART+ APP

• 1. CAN I USE MULTIPLE DEVICES TO CONTROL MY SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS?

Currently, you can only have one email address associated with an account. However, you can sign into your account from multiple devices at the same time.

Please be aware that one lamp can be connected only with one mobile device at the same time. E.g. if you want to control your SMART+ devices with two mobile devices simultaneously, you need to have at least 2 SMART+ products.

2. CAN I CONTROL MY SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS WHEN I’M AWAY FROM HOME?

Currently, remote control is only possible using the Apple Home app, the Google Home app or the Amazon Alexa app. For more information about activating smart home systems with Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa, see FAQ section 4 (SMART+ with Google Assistant) or FAQ section 5 (SMART+ with Amazon Alexa).

3. CAN I CREATE SCHEDULES TO AUTOMATICALLY TURN MY SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS ON AND OFF?

Currently, scheduling is not possible in the LEDVANCE SMART+ app. However, the Apple HomeKit app, the Amazon Alexa app and the Google Home app offer timer functions. Information on how to connect to Amazon Alexa or Google Home can be found in FAQ section 3 (SMART+ with Apple HomeKit), FAQ section 4 (SMART+ with Google Assistant) or FAQ section 5 (SMART+ with Amazon Alexa).

4. I HAVE USED MY SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS IN THE LEDVANCE SMART+ APP, BUT NOW I WANT TO USE THEM VIA ANOTHER SMART HOME SYSTEM - WHAT SHOULD I DO?

1. Delete your SMART+ Bluetooth products in the LEDVANCE SMART+ app, see question 3.3 (HOW CAN SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS BE DELETED FROM THE LEDVANCE SMART+ APP?) or set them to factory new, by switching them 5 times ON for 3 seconds and OFF for 3 seconds .

2. Tap in the menu on the three horizontal lines and go to <- Other Smart Home Systems and logout

3. Choose the other Smart Home System how you want to use the device (Apple HomeKit is only available on iOS)

4. For further information regarding the enabling process for other Smart Home System see FAQ section 3 (SMART+ with Apple Homekit), FAQ section 4 (SMART+ with Google Assistant) or FAQ section 5 (SMART+ with Amazon Alexa)