UPDATES, MOVING/DELETING/RENAMING SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS

• 1.1. HOW CAN SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS BE UPDATED?

Update the firmware of your SMART+ Bluetooth products to ensure proper performance of your SMART+ Bluetooth products and accessories. Observe the following instructions to check for updates:

1) Within the LEDVANCE SMART+ app, open the menu by tapping the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner, then tap on Firmware Update.

2) You will see all connected SMART+ Bluetooth products listed. To check for updates, tap a specific SMART+ Bluetooth product from the list.

3) If an update is available, it will begin automatically. Your SMART+ Bluetooth products may blink to indicate the update has been successful.

1.2. HOW CAN I MOVE A SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCT TO ANOTHER GROUP IN MY LEDVANCE SMART+ APP?

1) Find the group in which your individual SMART+ Bluetooth product is located under My Groups, then tap All Devices to see all available SMART+ Bluetooth products in that group.

2) Select the product you want to move. Enter the product menu by tapping on the three dots in the upper right hand corner. Select Move Device and then select the group you want to move the SMART+ Bluetooth product to.

1.3. HOW CAN SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS BE DELETED FROM THE LEDVANCE SMART+ APP?

1) To delete a Smart+ Bluetooth Product from your account, make sure the SMART+ Bluetooth product is powered on and connected to your Mobile Device.

2) Find the group in which your individual SMART+ Bluetooth product is located under My Groups, then tap All Devices to see all available SMART+ Bluetooth products in that group.

3) Select the product you want to delete. Enter the product menu by tapping on the three dots in the upper right hand corner. Select Delete Device and confirm that you really want to delete the SMART+ Bluetooth product. Note: this process will reset the SMART+ Bluetooth product to factory setting.

1.4. HOW DO I RENAME SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS AND GROUPS IN THE LEDVANCE SMART+ APP?

You can rename your SMART+ Bluetooth products and the groups they are in by following the instructions below.

1.4.1. Renaming a group

1) From the main screen, tap All Devices under the group you would like to change.

2) Select the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner and select Rename Group.

3) Rename your group as desired and click SAVE.

1.4.2. Renaming an individual SMART+ Bluetooth product

1) From the main screen, tap All Devices under the group your SMART+ Bluetooth product is located in.

2) Select the SMART+ Bluetooth product you would like to edit the name of.

3) Select the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner and tap Rename Device.

4) Rename your SMART+ Bluetooth product as desired and click SAVE.