CONTROLLING SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS IN THE LEDVANCE SMART+ APP

• 1.1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

When controlling SMART+ Bluetooth products, please always make sure that

1) Your SMART+ Bluetooth product is paired, plugged in and powered on - see question 1.2 (HOW DO I PAIR MY SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS WITH THE LEDVANCE SMART+ APP?) for instructions,

2) Your SMART+ Bluetooth product is using the latest firmware – see question 3.1 (HOW CAN SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS BE UPDATED?),

3) Your Mobile Device has a network connection, either via cellular data or WiFi,

4) The Bluetooth function of your Mobile Device is turned on and

5) Your Mobile Device is within Bluetooth range of the SMART+ Bluetooth product you want to control.

Note: the range depends primarily on your Mobile Device, the construction of your apartment and the amount of SMART+ Bluetooth products installed. Obstacles like walls between Mobile Device and SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCT may impede or prevent Bluetooth connectivity.

2.2. CONTROLLING ALL SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS IN A GROUP SIMULTANEOUSLY

When you add SMART+ Bluetooth products, you must add them into a group - see question 1.2 (HOW DO I PAIR MY SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS WITH THE LEDVANCE SMART+ APP?) for instructions. By doing this, you can control all SMART+ Bluetooth products in a group at the same time

2.2.1. Turning SMART+ Bluetooth products on and off in a group

Find the group you would like to control under My Groups, then tap Turn On or Turn Off to control all SMART+ Bluetooth products in the group.

2.2.2. Dimming SMART+ Bluetooth products in a group

1) Find the group you would like to control under My Groups, then tap the device control bar on the bottom right hand side to access available controls.

2) Under GROUP CONTROLS, slide your finger across the dimming control bar to adjust the brightness level of all SMART+ Bluetooth products in the group.

2.2.3. Changing color (RGBW) or color temperature (CCT) in a group (if available)

1) Note: the RGBW and CCT functions are only available if your SMART+ Bluetooth product supports these functions.

2) Find the group you would like to control under My Groups, then tap the device control bar on the bottom right hand side to access available controls.

3) To change the color (RGBW): under GROUP CONTROLS, select the color control icon in the upper right hand side of the controls. Slide your finger across the color control diamond to adjust the color of all SMART+ Bluetooth products in the group.

4) To change the color temperature: under GROUP CONTROLS, select the color temperature control icon in the upper right hand side of the controls. Slide your finger across the color temperature control diamond to adjust the color temperature of all SMART+ Bluetooth products in the group.

2.3. CONTROLLING A SINGLE SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCT INDIVIDUALLY

When you add products, you must add them into a group - see question 1.2 (HOW DO I PAIR MY SMART+ BLUETOOTH PRODUCTS WITH THE SMART+ APP?) for instructions. However, instead of controlling all SMART+ Bluetooth products of the entire group at the same time, you can also control each SMART+ Bluetooth product within the group individually

2.3.1. Turning an individual SMART+ Bluetooth product on and off

1) Find the group in which your individual SMART+ Bluetooth product is located under My Groups, then tap All Devices to see all available SMART+ Bluetooth products in that group.

2) Find the individual SMART+ Bluetooth product you would like to control. Tap Turn On or Turn Off to control each individual SMART+ Bluetooth product.

2.3.2. Dimming an individual SMART+ Bluetooth product

1) Find the group in which your individual SMART+ Bluetooth product is located under My Groups, then tap All Devices to see all available SMART+ Bluetooth products in that group.

2) Tap the device control bar on the bottom left hand side of the individual SMART+ Bluetooth product to access available controls.

3) Slide your finger across the dimming bar to adjust the brightness of your individual SMART+ Bluetooth product.

2.3.3. Changing color (RGBW) or color temperature (CCT) of an individual SMART+ Bluetooth product (if available)

1) Note: the RGBW and CCT functions are only available if your SMART+ Bluetooth product supports these functions.

2) Find the group in which your individual SMART+ Bluetooth product is located under My Groups, then tap All Devices to see all available SMART+ Bluetooth products in that group.

3) Tap the device control bar on the bottom left hand side of the individual SMART+ Bluetooth product to access available controls.

4) To change the color (RGBW): select the color control icon in the upper right hand side of the controls. Slide your finger across the color control diamond to adjust the color.

5) To change the color temperature (CCT): select the color temperature control icon in the upper right hand side of the controls. Slide your finger across the color temperature control diamond to adjust the color temperature.